They are predicting a big snowstorm for us today, 6-10" last I heard. As a precautionary measure, they announced an "early release" for the public schools, which meant no preschool for Amanda.
One of our babysitters called and asked if she could come over to visit since she had most of the day free. That was a welcome surprise since we hadn't seen her in a month! She brought gifts for all three kids and even got to feed Liam a bottle.
I wanted to get a current photo of Caroline with the kids, since the last one she had given to us as a gift was from when Eva was only a few months old.
The problem is, I can't decide which one I should have framed. As you can see, Eva was not very cooperative, which has become the norm lately! Liam and Amanda, on the other hand, were quite happy to pose.
So, which one do you like best? (Click to enlarge.)
2 comments:
I vote for #1.
Andre & I vote for number 3. I love that everyone is at least looking at the camera.
Post a Comment