Friday, March 2, 2012

Some Recent Photos

So much has been going on lately that my poor blog has dropped to the very bottom of my priority list. I feel like I should at least post some recent pictures for the grandparents... and great Nana!

The girls modeling the dresses they designed online. (Amanda's has a sequined A; Eva's has a sequined butterfly.)

Amanda next to the snowfort we all worked on. It is the one and only time we had enough snow to make anything. It has been an unusually warm winter!

Liam's 2nd birthday

Valentine's Day cookies

Eva, Liam & Amanda with cousin Nick (15 months)

Liam and Nick are becoming good buddies now that Nick has learned how to walk.

In the following video, Liam is pretending to be Yoda from Star Wars, although I'm pretty sure Yoda never roared and chased anyone. In any case, Nick loved it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute cousins!