After three separate courses of powerful antibiotics for Lyme Disease, I think it is safe to say that Dave is a "Tick Magnet." The effects of Lyme Disease can be pretty severe, and and the side effects of the medicine have also wreaked havoc on Dave's system this year.
I made an all natural repellant this year, and am sharing it here so that I can find it again when I need to make more!
All Natural Tick Repellant
1/2 cup water
1/2 cup rubbing alcohol
1 tsp rose geranium (also called geranium) essential oil
1/2 tsp lavender essential oil
Mix all and pour into a spray bottle.
I've also read that you
can simply put a few drops of rose geranium oil on your wrists and that is
supposed to work just as well - on both people AND pets. It smells a million times better than the chemical laden sprays.
No comments:
Post a Comment