Monday, June 1, 2015

Liam - our little artist!

Liam is obsessed with drawing.  As in, it's usually the first thing he does when he wakes up. Before bed, he's often sitting at his spot, working on more.


The table is constantly a mess of paper, crayons and markers. He works so diligently and adds lots of detail to his work. For a five year old, it is amazing stuff to me.


This is something he drew last night while the rest of us watched "The Man from Snowy River."

I asked what the caption said. He said it was the title of "his new book."

"It's called The Three Defeaters," he replied. "It's about a pirate, a nutcracker and a Viking."

I love it!


Looks like he is following in his sisters' footsteps!

1 comment:

Fortunate One said...

Possibly cartooning is in Liam's future, or a graphic artist as they say now.
I agree the illustrations are very advanced. Liam must pay quite a bit of attention
to picture books. Here are some for him to look at: Building with Dad, Dad Ran Away
with the Circus, Leroy Ninker Saddles Up.