After Dave put up the tree, the kids were completely in charge of putting on the ornaments. And believe it or not, I didn't go back and mess with anything they did. It was nice to give up the control and let them do their own thing.
The stockings are hung, and ready to be filled on St. Nick's Day.
I love this corner of the dining room, with the old family photos.
The "loft gallery"
And the holiday chain that my studio has made... Team Green has quite a lead!
Front door
Our fence
Day shot of the side entrance
Night shot
Gorgeous day for a photo!
Dusk
And night. (I'm not sure why the spotlights aren't on... I'll have to make a Post-it note for Dave. 😉)















1 comment:
I love what you did with the mantle and the outside.
Perfect timing for the visit from CA.
Post a Comment