A few weeks ago, the kids were going back to read old posts and watch the videos. I realized that I had forgotten so many of the events I wrote about! Had it not been for my record keeping through the blog, all of those memories would have been gone forever. I need to make it a point to get back to it.
One of the things Dave appreciates is the timeline of home improvements...and the before and after photos. I am long overdue for an udpdate, especially on all of our work over the summer.
For now, I will just post some photos of the most recent project: the outdoor shower.
Until I moved to the east coast, I had never even heard of an outdoor shower. It seems that most of our friends and neighbors have them, and now that the kids are older and we are spending more time at the beach, I understand the allure. It's great to be able to wash off the sand before tracking it into the house. It's also great when the kids get out of the pool and want to wash off the chlorine.
No comments:
Post a Comment