Sunday, July 14, 2013

Finished: Liam's room & the study room/play room

We debated what to do with Amanda's full size bed.  Having it for guests would be great, but it takes up so much space.  We came up with a fine solution and now I'm happy with it.  We moved the full size bed into Liam's room, along with Liam's twin bed.

He can now store all of his trains and blocks under the full size bed, and it's out of sight.

Here's how Liam's room turned out. 

Liam's bed on the right; Amanda's old bed on the left.  We can now put guests in the full size bed, and move Liam's mattress into the girls' room.

I love the quilted map that Grandma Jo.  We never had a place to hang it until now!

The guest bed.  Dave suggested hanging the map, again from Grandma Jo, as a banner/flag.  We like it!

And here's the new study room/play room. 

My task for the day is to go through all of the books and donate the outgrown ones.

A perfect nook for puzzles, drawing, homework or using the computer.

Legos, puzzles, coloring books and music!
Dave is on his way home now with the box springs/mattresses for the girls, and then I will finish putting their room together. 

I am so thrilled with the way this has all fallen into place!  It now feels like we have ample space!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job! The rooms look so inviting and pleasant.

Can't wait to see them!