Sunday, November 8, 2015

Dinner Club - November

Last night, we had a fantastic time at Dinner Club, as we always do.

The Lindsay 3 presented copies of their most recent story to their friends: The Eight Chums Go to the Great Wolf Lodge. 

Here they are, reading the finished copy before we left the house. 


Dinner for the night was super easy and sooo delicious. 

Waffle fries with Srirachi mayo and garlic Aioli dipping sauces
Meatball subs
Fresh veggies and dip
Fresh fruit platter 
Chocolate chip cookies 

Jill led the usual dinner game, Would You Rather? This is always a hit with the kids... 


The adults chatted, and played a few games of shuffleboard in the basement. The shuffleboard matches were the best part of the night for me. Dave and I used to play all the time when we lived in California, and the guys were surprised at how well I knew the game. I wish we had room at our house for a table... I guess we'll have to settle for a dartboard.

Later on, the kids watched "Turtles" in 3D while the adults sat around the kitchen table talking about everything under the sun. 


Our next Dinner Club will be at our house on New Year's Eve. 

No comments: