I know I should be writing a proper post one of these days about all of the latest progress around the house but for now, this video will have to suffice.
Today after lunch, Eva grabbed a pillow and laid down on the floor.
Amanda then got a blanket, covered Eva up and sang Brahms' Lullaby to her. It was very sweet.
After that, Amanda read her a story... followed by a second book where she asked Eva to point at various things in a Sesame Street book. This went on for quite a while before I finally located the camera.
It's funny how Eva suddenly turns a quiet reading moment into a 'let's tease Amanda moment.'
Can you make out what Eva says at the end?
"Got your nose!"
That's Eva for you. She is such a little clown, a real livewire. I don't know how it is possible for a 1 year old to have such a sense of humor already.
Here's another one from a few days ago.
It always makes me so proud when I see them interacting so well with each other. These are good memories to have, especially for those days when they do not play so nicely with one another.
2 comments:
Jen and I can't wait to see you guys this weekend.
I second that. We really miss you guys. The girls are getting so grown up. Wow!
Post a Comment