I am always on the lookout for new music, and FREE new music is even better! I like to load my iPod up with unknown songs and listen while I'm at the gym. Sometimes I like what I hear and other times, I end up deleting the music. When creating our family montage videos, sometimes I use these new MP3's as the soundtrack. You just never know what you'll find...
Here is a link to more free MP3 downloads on Amazon.com. Believe it or not, there are over 1,300 songs, all completely free!
And don't forget, you can always preview a portion of the song by clicking on the Play symbol (triangle) in the left margin. There is quite a variety, ranging from Classical to patriotic to Christmas... and everything in between! I even found a track from a Curious George album, so you never know what you'll find.
http://www.amazon.com/Free-Songs-Music/b?ie=UTF8&node=334897011
If you're new to this, here are some simple instructions.
Just click "Get MP3" next to the song you want and you will be prompted to to hit "Continue." You will get a small window that opens, and be sure to click "Open With Amazon MP3 Downloader."
The music will probably end up in your My Music folder under "My Computer." Before I download anything, I open up iTunes... and then the music automatically gets entered there and it's easy to sync it up.
No comments:
Post a Comment