Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Random Stuff

Here is a drawing of "Daddy's Band" that Amanda created last weekend while they were all over working on material. (Rian, one of the guitarists, is absent from the collage but there were only four frames.)


So, what is a parent supposed to do with all of the artwork their children create? I feel guilty throwing their "masterpieces" away, but there just isn't room for everything!

But lately, both Amanda and Eva have done some pretty neat things that I would like to save. As a solution, I have decided that I need to start scanning their artwork and saving them in separate folders. A digital portfolio, so to speak.

And here's a recent video of Eva, imitating Amanda's constant requests of "How do you spell ____?"

It goes something like this:

Eva: "Mama, how you write Daddy?"
Me: "D..."
Eva: "I write D..."




No comments: