Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patrick's Day.. and a new kitchen!

We finally made the decision to install cabinets and a sink in the barn. I cannot tell you how happy I am about this "improvement!!"


Dave will be hooking up the water and installing some new outlets this weekend, and then we're all set!! Hooray!

And I'm also including a photo of Liam on St. Patrick's Day. He is such a jolly, fun little guy these days! He is smiling, "talking" and has even come close to laughing a few times.

And, as you can see, he is putting on weight... especially in his thighs and chin. He's turning into a little roly-poly man.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've always liked that color of cabinets. It will add so much to that room.

Can't wait to get my hands on Liam
and my arms around the girls.

Thanks for sharing.
MOM