As hard as it is to believe, the calendar tells me that Liam is now 2 months old. It just doesn't seem possible. Tomorrow he has his 2 month physical and this is the one where he gets a bunch of immunizations. Ugh!
Last night, I somehow managed to get a great photo of the three kids together. Dave and I liked it so much that we walked with the entire family to CVS in order to print a copy immediately. It is now framed and sitting on top of my piano. It feels like a great accomplishment to have a shot of the three of them all together, everyone looking at the camera... and no crying or pouting!
In other news, we are all super excited about Grandma Jo's upcoming visit. We have been counting down the days each night as we tuck the kids into bed. Two more days and she'll be here! We have a long list of things we want to do while she's visiting - and hopefully the weather will cooperate!
Amanda wrote her own list of things she wanted to do with Grandma Jo.
Number 1 on Amanda's list was "Plaorawnd"or "Plagrawnd", depending on what that 4th letter is. I'm not sure if she meant "play around" or "playground", but I'm guessing there's not much difference between the two. She'd be happy with either one.
Number 2 on the list was "Dare Qwen". (In case you don't read the written language of a 4 year old, that translates into "Dairy Queen.") Also on the list was "USA", the gym we go to. (That's actually on my list of things to do too. I am really hoping I can coerce her to do Zumba with me on Monday morning! I think we'd have a lot of fun with that, not to mention burning off those Dairy Queen calories!)
Eva is looking forward to doing "puzzles and games" with Grandma. Really, she'd be happy doing anything as long as it means one on one time!
Both Amanda and Eva are also hoping that Mama and Daddy will go out on a date while Grandma is here. (Mama and Daddy are crossing our fingers for that too!) They have already decided that they want to watch a movie and eat popcorn with Grandma if she agrees to that.
In any case, I'm sure we'll have a great time just doing normal, everyday things. We haven't seen her since last July, so a visit is long overdue.
Happy Spring, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment