Saturday, November 20, 2010

Such a cuddle bug


Liam has really perfected the art of hugging.


It is the best feeling when he wraps his arms around you, digs his little fingers into your flesh, and buries his head in the crook of your neck.

Yesterday Amanda had what she described as a "dreadful day" at school. It was all because her best friend was absent after having her adnoids taken out.

Amanda said,"I'm feeling really sad today." I suggested that maybe she needed a hug. That seemed to help a little bit.

But then Liam offered to give her a hug. (Of course it was really me, doing the "little voices" that the girls love...)

Sure enough, Liam grabbed onto her and squeezed. He wouldn't let go.

Amanda got the biggest smile on her face and as she walked away, I could see that her eyes were even a little teary, as they tend do when she gets very happy.

Then she said,"Liam gives the best hugs. I am so glad I have a little brother."


It was a very touching moment. Doesn't he just make you melt?

No comments: