Ants on a Log... being attacked by zoo animals.
Of course, with all of the "peanut free" notices they send home from my daughters' schools, this snack would have to be enjoyed at home. (Amanda has a new friend who is allergic to peanuts and has to sit at the peanut-free table, so if Amanda wants to sit next to this particular friend, she cannot have any peanut products in her lunch. I learned this right after I bought peanut butter sandwich crackers, snack sized Nutter Butters.)I did a quick search for snack recipes and came across a pretty good list.
Snack Ideas
I had a thought that Nutella could be used in place of peanut butter for many of the ideas. That's made with hazelnuts, so it should be safe to send to school, right? Anyone else have some new snack ideas to share?
No comments:
Post a Comment