I promised the girls that we would go shopping for swim goggles, in preparation for next weekend's overnight trip to the Cape to celebrate Dave's birthday. The hotel will have a pool and a hot tub, and they wanted to be ready.
But first, we had to drop off a donation at Saver's... and I bravely decided to venture into the store with all three kids. Boy, am I glad I did! We found so many great bargains on clothes, and I had a 30% off card that needed to be used before it expired.
I have to share photos of our bounty.
| Clothes for Liam, Amanda and myself... |
| Clothes for Eva on the left, and shorts/suede coat for Amanda on the right. |
| Summer clothes for Liam, skirt for Eva, and the rest for Amanda. |
After my discount, my total was $65! Some of these clothes look brand new, and are Justice brand, much to the girls' delight.
In the meantime, while we were out bargain hunting, Dave headed the opposite direction to Plymouth. I had found an antique wing chair on our South Shore yard sale site last night, and the first person in line for it never showed up. I couldn't believe our luck!
| This was a steal - - only $15 - - and exactly what we have been looking for. |
And the best part was, after our Saver's trip, the girls decided I had spent enough money on them and said we didn't need to go shopping for swim goggles! Little do they know, I just placed an order on Amazon for their goggles and I'll surprise them next weekend. They did a great job helping out with yard work this morning, and it's nice to give them a treat from time to time.
1 comment:
The beach cabinet is unique
and perfect for the limited floor space in your upstairs bathroom.
Lots of colorful and hip clothing, too.
Post a Comment