Here is the story Eva recently submitted for the PBS Kids Writers Contest.
Judging takes place on April 16th. Good luck, Eva!
Great job, Eva! Your illustrations are fantastic, and I know you really had fun writing this. As usual, the book looks MUCH more vivid and clear in person. The colors just don't show up correctly once they're scanned and uploaded, but you'll get the idea anyhow.
(Click on the photo below and scroll through the pages. That way it will be large enough to read.)
President Lindsay
By Eva Nicole Lindsay
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Eva, if you don't win first prize in this contest, I will be shocked. Writing about yourself in the 3rd person was brilliant, and your ideas are very original. It is obvious no one put them into your head. The way you
varied the text is very creative too.
It was thoughtful of you to include Liam and Amanda in your story. Did you know that Sasha and Alia Obama's grandma stays at the White House?
What room would I sleep in if I came to visit?
I didn't know you liked baseball so much. Have you seen Field of Dreams
or The Perfect Game?
I am very proud of you, Eva. Love,
Grandma Jo
Post a Comment