Amanda has been asking to go caroling for weeks now. This morning during breakfast, she decided to give us an impromptu private concert instead.
I already had the camera out because I had wanted to catch Eva saying "Ho ho ho" for my next family montage video. Instead, Amanda broke out into song... so I turned the spotlight over to her.
Here she is singing "Jingle Bells." (Eva chimes in, right on cue, for the "Hey!" part... and I especially like Amanda's 'fade out' at the end of the song.
And, one of Amanda's favorites from Preschool: "Rudolph." She runs into trouble with the lyrics, but I personally love how she replaces "foggy" with "soggy", as in "Then one soggy Christmas Eve..."
2 comments:
That is just tooooo funny! Was Bill there to see this? I wish I
could show it to Nana. This will go down as classic Amanda.
Good gosh is that cute!! Especially the fade out, LOL. Classic!
Post a Comment