Today marks the halfway point in my pregnancy: 20 weeks on the dot. Hooray!
From here on out, we will be closer to the end than to the beginning and that is encouraging to me.
As of a few days ago, I have reached the point of feeling pregnant. I have also been suffering from allergies, so that hasn't helped any!
As for clothing, I have resisted maternity jeans for as long as possible, but now it's time to throw in the towel and just accept that regular clothes are uncomfortably tight. (If only maternity clothes were more flattering...)
The fun part, however, has also arrived. Dave has been able to feel the baby's movement for the past two weeks and it feels so good to be able to share that with him now. My favorite bonding moments come in the early morning when Dave rests his hand on my tummy and feels the baby moving. The kicks are getting stronger by the day, and I am looking forward to the time when Amanda and Eva will be able to feel them as well. Just like Amanda and Eva, this is proving to be another active baby. (Do we make any other kind??) This morning in bed, Amanda talked to the baby and asked if it was "comfortable" in my tummy.
Just 4 1/2 more months to go... So far, so good!

No comments:
Post a Comment