Sunday, January 31, 2010

One week old


One week old and already, poor Liam is being "accessorized" by his big sisters. He does not look amused, does he? I predict a long road ahead of him...


Here they are, having a "sleepover."


And finally, the first photo of the five of us... taken at one week old. And as always, Liam is out cold.

It's been a good week overall. He sleeps for most of the day, and I literally have to wake him for nearly every diaper change and feeding.

For the past three nights, Liam has slept for 3-4 hours stretches. I've only been getting up with him twice per night, which is waaaaay better than the girls ever slept at this age.

The only time he ever cries is during diaper changes.

He is always happy and content, so relaxed, a dream baby. I hope this is an indication of how he will be as he gets older.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Liam has his grandpa Clint's ears.