Because I don't have the energy for much more than this, I'll just post a few recent pictures.
* *
Over the weekend, we decided to do a "family day" on the Cape. We had a great breakfast at IHOP in Bourne, where the girls loved sampling the strawberry and blueberry pancake syrups. Afterwards ,we made our way to the Cape Cod Children's Museum, which is housed in an old airplane hanger, in Mashpee.
We must have spent a good three hours there, and actually that's probably where we caught our colds! The kids had a blast, running from one thing to the next. Dave had an equally good time working his way through all of the advanced puzzles/brain teasers and successfully completeing them, while I followed the girls around with the camera.
We must have spent a good three hours there, and actually that's probably where we caught our colds! The kids had a blast, running from one thing to the next. Dave had an equally good time working his way through all of the advanced puzzles/brain teasers and successfully completeing them, while I followed the girls around with the camera.
No comments:
Post a Comment