
Thanks to this morning's 6 am phone call from the school superintendent, we have just been awarded another three day weekend. Yes, another snow day.
They are only predicting 4-7" for us this time. Apparently the roads are pretty bad already and that has resulted in 500 school cancellations this time around.
Another storm is supposed to hit on Wednesday or Thursday of next week and they are predicting that it will be worse than this one.
At this rate, the kids will be going to school until the end of June!
I hope the snow ends by early afternoon because I have a doctor appointment about 15 miles away and a long overdue dinner date with Dave this evening!
Right after breakfast, the girls got into their snow gear and started rolling giant snowballs. They are working on an igloo so they can show Brady and Ella. Although I can guarantee theirs will never match the mansion-sized fort those Wisconsin cousins built!
No comments:
Post a Comment