We're on our way over to Jay & Angelina's house for a potluck Easter get-together, but here are some quick photos from last night and this morning.
While the eggs were still hot, the girls and I decorated them with crayons. The wax melted upon contact and it made for some pretty neat effects.
In the afternoon, we dyed them.
When we first started dying the eggs, Liam was calling them 'balls.' He quickly learned the correct word, [eck], and has been proudly saying it ever since.

Here are the finished dozen.


The Easter bunny brought workbooks, coloring books, headbands, socks and candy.
I just discovered a note that Amanda must have written sometime this morning.It read:
Dear Easter Bunny,
I am Amanda Jo Lindsay. I love Easter!
Love,
Amanda
We are enjoying the best day of the year so far: sunny, blue skies and 70*. The lawn chairs are already in the van and it feels more like a summer cookout than an Easter celebration!

1 comment:
Those eggs are gorgeous. I hope they tasted as good as they looked. I recall one spring when I was at your house, and Amanda managed to drop 50% of the eggs after they were decorated. The girls have come a long way in their fine motor skills and
creativity. Liam said "egg" quite clearly. I can't wait to hear him say, 'Woof'.
MOM
Post a Comment