Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

Eva and I were invited to a Royal Wedding Viewing Party this morning. I have to admit, I was not that interested in the actual wedding but since the party was at Eva's best friend's house, how could we not go?

Amanda was envious that she couldn't go to the party with us. I mean, come on... A wedding with an actual PRINCE, and she had to miss the whole thing because of school? At breakfast, she actually said,"I wish I didn't have school today." She has never uttered those words in her life! (Never fear, Amanda. I TiVoe'd it for you.)

My friend Debbie is quite the party planner. She's the type who will find any reason to throw a party. She served coffee, tea, cucumber tea sandwiches, white chocolate raspberry muffins, and so on. She even made a fruit tart that was decorated like the British flag.


And check out her hat. Evidently all of the female wedding guests had to wear a hat, so both Debbie and her daughter Colleen followed protocol.

Debbie and Dave, the party hosts

Eva and Colleen, best friends
Even little Baby Ava was dressed to the nines!

It ended up being a very pleasant morning with good company and great food.

No comments: