
When Dave began the process of renovating the house bathroom earlier this month, he promised the girls that he would save all of the large boxes and make them a playhouse.
For weeks, the kids worked on "decorating" the boxes with drawings and stickers, even before the fixtures were out of the boxes.
Now, the bathroom is nearly complete and Dave made good on his promise.
Yesterday while Liam napped, Dave and the girls designed and constructed their ideal playhouse. Amanda was adamant that one of the sections be a school. There are windows, doors and even chimneys to allow air to flow.
This morning while I was at Zumba, they put the finishing touches on it.
I could not believe my eyes when I saw this thing! The pictures do not do it justice. It is so sturdy and has several separate rooms.
It is just what the kids had hoped for.
Check this out...


Happy Thanksgiving to all!
1 comment:
That is incredible! Maybe one of the kids will go on to be an architect,
or home remodeler like their father.
Happy Turkey Day to all.
Love, MOM
Post a Comment