Once she gets an idea in her head, there is no way you can change her mind or talk her out of it, no matter how hard you try. She really knows how to stand her ground. (I keep telling myself that someday I will be thankful for this "stick up for what you believe in" attribute.)
Enter the sunglasses.

She ALWAYS wears them upside down. Not by accident either. This is the way she likes them, so this is the way she wears them.
If you tell her they're upside down and put them on the right way, she will take them off and put them right back on... upside down. Every time.
I don't know how they stay on her little nose, but where there's a will, there's a way.
Then again, who am I to say what's fashionable in the world of two year olds?
No comments:
Post a Comment