Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The Balloon

Last week Amanda and Eva got free balloons from our florist friend at the grocery store.

It seems that every time this happens, someone ends up in tears because either a) the balloon flies away or b) the balloon pops. Sure enough, this time Eva let go of hers and lost it before we had even gotten out of the store.

Amanda was more careful and hers actually made it all the way home.

During Quiet Time, she shared her balloon with Liam. After seeing how interested he was in it, I got out the camera to film his reaction.



And then...


Next time we go to the store, we may have to ask for THREE balloons, just in case.

2 comments:

MOM said...

I just realized what was odd about the video. Liam never said a word!
Has he stopped talking?

Lindsay family said...

I think he was just trying to figure it all out... and concentrating on grabbing the balloon string.

He's still babbling as much as ever.