Thursday, June 17, 2010

Liam can sit!

Liam can officially sit! Unassisted! Without the Bumbo seat or Boppy pillow!


As you can see in the background, the girls are quite proud of their little brother! Their faces say it all.

You should have heard their squeals of excitement and overflowing pride when it happened earlier this afternoon!! They wanted to immediately call Daddy at work to tell him the good news, so we did.

As soon Dave answered his phone, Amanda exclaimed,"Hi Daddy! Liam can sit!"

And then we emailed the photo to him for proof.

A very exciting day, indeed.

I admit, even though I am thrilled with Liam's newfound skill, these milestones seem to be coming one after another now, fast and furious, and I feel like time is slipping through my fingers.

I know I keep saying this, but how is it possible that he will be five months old in another week? I really don't think time went this fast with Amanda, nor with Eva!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay, Liam. Can't wait to see you
in two months and smother you with kisses.

Eva, are you counting the days until
you will be 3? Wish I could be there
for your birthday.

Amanda, you can write me a letter any time. I miss all of you.

Love, Grandma Jo