Then came a song written by Rush, one of the best instrumental rock songs ever: La Villa Strangiato.
Almost immediately, Liam went crazy. Because it is so long, around 1o minutes long, I had plenty of time to grab the camera and record Liam's craziness.
I think we have another musician in the family. So far Liam seems to be most interested in the drums. When Dave sits him on his lap at the drum kit, Liam holds a stick in each hand and takes turns hitting all of the different drums and cymbals. Dave says he is quite coordinated.
Eva has been showing more and more interest in starting piano lessons. Her fingers are much stronger than they were a month ago. She is now learning her second song and is quite proud of herself.
Amanda is only two songs away from finishing her second level of piano books. She learned "The Bells of Scotland" this week, which was fun because it's the tune that plays on Grandma Jo's clock. I think she had it memorized by the third time through it.
We're going to have our own little Partridge family here!
No comments:
Post a Comment