Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Picture Day

Today is Picture Day for Eva. She took great pride in choosing her fanciest dress and got dressed this morning without any complaints. She looked absolutely adorable... (er, beautiful!)... when she walked down the sidewalk with her Tinkerbell backpack on her back.

And ironically, just today we just received the digital copy of Amanda's 1st grade school picture. I think this just might be my favorite picture of her, even with all those missing teeth and the fresh mosquito bite she got on the way to school! It makes me smile every time I look at it.


As soon as we get Eva's pictures back, I will send out copies of both photos to the family.

I would still like to get a professional picture of all three kids before the end of the year. Otherwise, the traditional Christmas family photo in front of the tree will have to suffice.

No comments: