Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jogging

Since Amanda was about a year old, Dave has been taking her jogging with him. He pushes the jogging the stroller while running on the bridal path or sometimes down to the beach.

Now that Eva is getting older, he's been taking her on a few of his runs. (I think she's a lot easier to push than Amanda, who now weighs 40 pounds!)

A few days ago, I fixed the little pink doll stroller. Within minutes, Eva found it, plopped down in it and announced,"Ready!!!"

Amanda ran over and asked Eva if she wanted to go jogging on the bridal path, to which Eva shouted,"Yeeeaaaaah!"

Initially, I warned that the doll stroller wasn't meant to hold a real child... but after Amanda began pushing, I decided to let it go. They were doing fine.

I quickly grabbed the camera. You know, just in case.

And here's what I got:



In case you can't catch the dialogue:

"You might be hungry, Eva. This is where we need to park. Stay right there. I'll go get something to eat. Are you thirsty, Eva? Have a sip."

What I find so funny about this video is how Amanda acts so much like a mama. Meanwhile Eva is completely complacent. It's not always like this. Normally, Eva would be screaming and scrambling to get out - - especially with Amanda's reckless driving.

After I stopped recording, Amanda gave Eva a slice of pizza and told her they were going on a run to Boston... to go to the circus.

Never a dull moment.

2 comments:

Laura McIntyre said...

I just have to giggle, i love all the videos of your girls.

My 2 push each other in toys prams ALL THE TIME, for a while i fought
it and finally just let them be. They are having fun and staying out of trouble which is always good

j tana ford said...

ha ha.. Yes. A nice jog to Boston... to go to the Circus. Awesome.