Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Eva's new haircut

I just love Eva's new haircut!

Nice and short... and easy to care for.

I think it suits her very well.


However, now Amanda is telling me that she wants hers cut short like Eva's. I'm reluctant to cut off all of those beautiful curls. (She had a "trim" the other day, but it really doesn't look any different!)

Yesterday we found out that someone in one of the Kindergarten classes has a confirmed case of head lice. Suddenly a short haircut doesn't sound like such a bad idea after all!

2 comments:

grandma jo said...

Eva,
I would not have recognized you with your new haircut! Tell Mama I want
to see what she looks like, too.

Lindsay family said...

Mama's haircut is the same as Eva's... except it's parted in the middle and doesn't have bangs. It looks much cuter on Eva!