

I'm very happy with the mums I bought a few weeks ago from a local farm. I have never seen mums this big before!

The next set of photos were taken at the Amanda's school's Annual Harvest Day a few weekends ago.

The "donut on a string" contest was tough for Eva because she couldn't open her mouth as wide as all of the older kids!

At least they got to eat the donut after one of the other kids won.
And finally, a shot of our pumpkins all aglow last night.

Dave created the ones on the far right and actually used a jigsaw for the pumpkin on top. It turned out pretty well!
I carved the ones on the far left as well as the moon/stars one in the center. The moon/stars might be my favorite pumpkin ever. The stars wrap around the edges so you can see it from all sides.
This morning, the girls helped me decorate the studio for this Thursday's Costume Recital, which we are really looking forward to. We've been snacking on pumpkin seeds all day and I made another big batch of applesauce this afternoon.
Now it looks, tastes AND smells like fall around here!

No comments:
Post a Comment