Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Costumes

This afternoon we all put on our costumes and went to a Halloween Fun Fest at the high school.

The Lindsays: A bee, a banana, a fairytale princess, Mulan and a jack-o-lantern

There were games for the kids to play, a face painting table, and a Haunted Hallway.


The kids thought Daddy's banana costume was the funniest thing ever.


Have you ever seen a cuter pumpkin!?


It was a relatively fun time... although in hindsight, we definitely should have skipped the Haunted Hallway. The girls were so scared that they clung to both of my legs and I could barely even walk. The whole time we were in the dark hallway, trying to make our past the scary beings, all I could think was,"There are going to be nightmares tonight."

Tomorrow we're having pizza with friends and then going trick or treating.

I am already dreading all of the buckets of candy they'll bring home!

No comments: