Sunday, March 20, 2011

Treasures

The girls absolutely love to write and draw. I am constantly finding random things laying around the house... letters, pictures and stories.

Each time, it's like finding a little treasure.

Here are a few that I found yesterday when cleaning off the drawing table. (Click on the picture to enlarge.)

By Amanda, a Saint Patrick's Day song...

Happy St. Patrick's Day

One of my favorites is the letter that Amanda wrote to me when I was sick a few weekends ago. I hung this one on the refrigerator for a few days.


That's Amanda, always compassionate and concerned about the well-being of others.

And I found Amanda's unicorn story particularly funny.

"Once very long ago me and Eva found out why unicorns aren't alive anymore. Most of them sunk!"

Eva loves her giant dinosaur coloring book. I worked with her a few times, teaching her how to write our last name. On the side, you can see where she tried to remember how the letters went.

Not too bad for a 3 year old.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing those gems.