Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Liam is starting to walk!

Liam is gradually figuring out how to balance and walk. Each day, he adds a few more steps. For some reason, he always makes his biggest leaps in progress right before bed. It has become part of our nightly routine now to sit on the floor and cheer him on as he practices.

Here is some video from last night and this morning.

2 comments:

Sarah H said...

Oh my gosh - too cute Carrie! I can't wait for Liam and Simon to run around together this summer! :) Nice job editing - good choice of music! ;)

Lindsay family said...

Thanks Sarah! Yeah, I had to edit out about 20 seconds worth of clapping. He apparently likes the build-up before the main event and has to get psyched up. And yes, it's going to be GREAT this summer when I no longer have to carry him around!