Monday, January 18, 2016

LEGO Skylanders

Liam is heavily into a Skylanders phase. He collects the action figures, and uses them to play video games on PS3.

This weekend, Eva and Liam built Skylanders figures out of LEGOs.

Here is Wham Shell.


Here is Liam's version:

Next, Shroom Boom.


Eva and Liam built this together. I love how the hat looks!


Next up was Zap, the blue dragon.


Once again
, Eva and Liam collaborated on this.


Finally, we have Food Fight.


And here is Liam's interpretation.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

Really creative! I haven't heard about these special Legos. Keep up the great work, Eve & Liam!

Love you!

G Pa Clint

Lindsay family said...

Dad,
These aren't special LEGO's...just the same old ones that have been around forever. The Skylanders are a new thing. It's an action/strategy game for the PlayStation.

Fortunate One said...

Maybe Liam and Eva will let me "help" with the Legos
when I come to visit. What do you say, kids?