Saturday, January 30, 2016

Star Wars Trivia

Liam was unbelievably excited when we went shopping for Eva's Christmas gift, and he found a Star Wars trivia game. Does he know Eva or what?

Tonight, we finally had a chance to play it for the first time.

Each team had a light saber handle, and had to 'build' their respective light saber in the designated color. I had read the reviews after we bought the game, and was starting to have second thoughts. It sounded REALLY hard. 

The three teams were:
Amanda
Eva
Daddy & Liam

I decided to be the 'question asker' because the only thing I have a clue about is the music!

I was floored by everyone's knowledge. The game was over within half an hour! Daddy and Liam were the winners. 

I think this may be a new family favorite...probably in the Top 5 of our board games. 




The timeline feature is pretty difficult. 








No comments: