The past few days, my posts have been novel length.
Today, I'll keep the narration to a minimum.
* * *

Yesterday was a gorgeous afternoon, so we decided to go out and rake some leaves. Amanda excitedly ran to the shed, found a rake... and got busy.Today, I'll keep the narration to a minimum.
* * *

Apparently there were not enough leaves on the ground... so Amanda tried to knock a few more out of the trees. (It doesn't work so well when the leaves are still green!)
When Amanda dropped the rake and ran to get the wagon, Eva seized her opportunity!
We made a pile - a very small pile. I just loved Eva's reaction to the leaves!The girls immediately jumped in the pile and tried to bury themselves.
And finally, it was time to haul them away.
It's so much fun to relive these experiences from childhood.
Ahhhh.... to be a kid again.
1 comment:
Eva's giggle of absolute glee - best sound in the WORLD!
Post a Comment