When we were on the Cape last weekend, we stopped at a little farm stand and chose our pumpkins.

So many choices...

Eva had fun finding the perfect pumpkin for herself.
And then, this past Saturday afternoon, we carved our pumpkins. The best part? It was so warm that we could do it outside!

I found a "Cinderella" template online, and attempted to create it for Amanda.

Amanda made her own design, and then Daddy helped her carve it.


The final results..

7 comments:
Too cute!! I've stopped carving pumpkins because every time I do, my arms break out in rash. I have such sensitive skin! Last year I found some Mr. Potato type things that you just stick into the pumpkins, and they're really cute, but of course this year I can't find them!
Cinderella DID look pretty realistic, until we got up the next morning only to find that an animal had eaten the section of her headband. (You can see in the candlelit picture that it's missing.) I also realized today that I forgot to carve both the eyebrows AND the necklace. Oops.
We're planning to carve pumpkins this evening!! What a great pumpkin family - you really did a nice job with Cinderella!
The pumpkin carving bash was Saturday. I wised up this year and cleaned them all out before we went and I carved my before we went. The kids had a lot of fun. I'll send you pictures after Bill loads them up.
cute cute cute. We havent carved pumpkins yet we better get on it lol!
That was so smart of you Brenda! I think everyone should clean out their pumpkins before the party next time.
Carrie - I love the video of Eva dropping the pumpkin. :)
i LOVE the beautiful pumpkin design that daddy helped her carve. That's awesome.
Post a Comment