Today we are celebrating yet another February birthday! (I told you it was a busy month!)
Happy Birthday to Eliana, one of our closest and most cherished family friends!
When I think of Eliana, an abundance of adjectives come to mind.
Words like warm, generous, kind, strong, honest, intelligent, nurturing, loving and gentle are just the tip of the iceberg.
On top of all that, she is a phenomenal cook! Whenever we have a dinner made by Eliana, we can be assured that we will be leaving her house not only with warm hugs, but also with full bellies.
Over the weekend, Amanda and Eva made birthday cards, which we will be delivering later this afternoon.
Happy Birthday to Eliana, one of our closest and most cherished family friends!
When I think of Eliana, an abundance of adjectives come to mind.
Words like warm, generous, kind, strong, honest, intelligent, nurturing, loving and gentle are just the tip of the iceberg.
On top of all that, she is a phenomenal cook! Whenever we have a dinner made by Eliana, we can be assured that we will be leaving her house not only with warm hugs, but also with full bellies.
Over the weekend, Amanda and Eva made birthday cards, which we will be delivering later this afternoon.
Amanda dictated her sentiments to me so I could write them down in legible English. She did an awfully good job of summing up Eliana's role in her (and our) lives.
- "I like it when you hug me." (We all do.)- "I like it when you watch the "Cinderella" movie with me." (For the millionth time!)
- "I like it when we have happy dinners with you." (Again, we all do.)
Yes Eliana, Amanda loves you. We all do.
We are so blessed to have you in our lives.
Have a very happy birthday!

No comments:
Post a Comment