February is a month filled with birthdays for friends and family.
Today it's Jenny's turn!
Jenny is the older sister of my college roommate, Sarah. When I became friends with Sarah, I inherited all of her friends as well, and Jenny was part of that package.
Throughout my four years of college, we were a close knit group through college, and that has continued through moves, marriages and children.
Today it's Jenny's turn!
Jenny is the older sister of my college roommate, Sarah. When I became friends with Sarah, I inherited all of her friends as well, and Jenny was part of that package.
Throughout my four years of college, we were a close knit group through college, and that has continued through moves, marriages and children.
Some of my fondest memories include:
- meeting for "eats" in the college dining halls
- watching "Saturday Night Live" from opposite sides of the campus while talking on the phone
- all of the fun and laughter we shared when playing board games
- the many deep and meaningful conversations about everything under the sun
If we were all together, you can bet the whole gang would be enjoying the traditional cherry cheesecake tonight.
College dorm room (1991 or 1992)Back Row: Jenny, Sarah, Carrie
Front Row: Brenda, Julie (holding cherry cheesecake)
Happy Birthday, Jennifer Jo!
I miss you tons and will always value our friendship.

2 comments:
Are you sure that's your dorm? I think that's mine.
Mmmmm...I can taste the cheesecake right now. Thanks for the memories and birthday greetings Carrie. My how time flies and life changes.
Post a Comment