I just received word today that my dad and his wife (Grandpa Clint and Grandma Reda) booked airline tickets to come and visit us in April!
We are so excited to see them again! The last time they made it to the Boston area was in September 2007, when Eva was only about 2 1/2 months old. It will be so wonderful for Grandma and Grandpa to be here for all of the routine, daily things that go on in our household.
They will be here for a week, although it would be nice for them to take a side trip or two to do some touristy type things. If you guessed that I am already brainstorming about fun activities to do as a family while they're here, you would be correct.
Amanda's first request was to play "Car Wash" with Grandma and Grandpa, just like they all did a few years ago. I'm sure plenty of snuggling and reading will be on the agenda as well.
In March, Dave's father (Grampy) will be here for a few weeks, so there will be lots of fun in our future!
I guess when people start requesting visits to see us, it's a sure sign that spring is just around the corner.
We are so excited to see them again! The last time they made it to the Boston area was in September 2007, when Eva was only about 2 1/2 months old. It will be so wonderful for Grandma and Grandpa to be here for all of the routine, daily things that go on in our household.
They will be here for a week, although it would be nice for them to take a side trip or two to do some touristy type things. If you guessed that I am already brainstorming about fun activities to do as a family while they're here, you would be correct.
Amanda's first request was to play "Car Wash" with Grandma and Grandpa, just like they all did a few years ago. I'm sure plenty of snuggling and reading will be on the agenda as well.
In March, Dave's father (Grampy) will be here for a few weeks, so there will be lots of fun in our future!
I guess when people start requesting visits to see us, it's a sure sign that spring is just around the corner.
No comments:
Post a Comment